New Kid on the Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Kid on the Block

Hi there, Im new to this and thought that this may be a good place to start out!!

New Kid on the Block

Good morning! I was new last week. Read about the program, order the tapes, get the supplements and set a goal. You will find the folks here very supportive and non-judgmental. Their recommendations are positive. Are you planning to quit drinking entirely or moderation? I can't moderate. Once I get on a roll, I'm gone.

DW

Comment

New Kid on the Block

Hi Wimpey & :welcome: ,

This is a great place, it has really helped me since I came. You'll find tons of support here, have a good read of lots of the posts. You'll be amazed at how many people share your experiences and will understand what you are going through.

Good luck and hopefully see you around.

Kitty
      Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
      Confucius

Comment

New Kid on the Block

Hi Wimpey, and a huge to you .....

This place is really supportive and friendly, we are from all over the world so there is always someone here .....

Please feel free to post for any advice or help that you need, and i'm sure that loads more people will be along soon .....

Love and hugs to help you with whatever you want to achieve ....... Attached files [img]/converted_files/247077=490-attachment.gif[/img]
        sigpicXXX

Comment

New Kid on the Block

I just started this week too. I've read the book and ordered the CD's and the supplements. I'm trying for moderation, how about you?
          Welcome!
          Gita
          "Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced"

:new:

Comment

New Kid on the Block

Thanks for the welcome, Im only drinking in moderation at the moment but have recently been feeling the urge to blow all of the hard work, just thought that this may help to focus me again?

Comment

New Kid on the Block

Good Idea Wimpey, well done for fighting the battle already ......

There's section for moderators on here as well, and those of us doing mods check in most days to compare notes, and catch up on how we are doing .... we're a friendly bunch (I think....) so please feel free to come along and join us anytime .....
              sigpicXXX

Comment

New Kid on the Block

So how is everyone doing?

Comment

New Kid on the Block

Thanks Kitty, understanding that you are not alone always helps!!

Comment

New Kid on the Block

Well, when I first came here last november I was a mess .... drinking 3 bottles of wine everyday!!! Graduallly cut down, them managed a totally AF spell in january.

Still drinking more than is recommended but haven't been 'slaughtered' yet this year which is good ......

I must warn you though that this place can become addictive ....

sigpicXXX

Comment

New Kid on the Block

I totally stopped drinking about 8 years ago then gradually started having the odd one or two, until around 2 years ago when I started getting wrecked again, but the last year or so has been back to moderation and I just dont want to go back and become a yoyo drinker again!

Comment

New Kid on the Block

Well Done Wimpey, sounds like you are in control, we'll be asking you for advice already xx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

New Kid on the Block

I think that maybe I have become sensible.!! I would like to stop drinking altogether though, you see life differently!

Comment

New Kid on the Block

Well with the help of everyone here you can achieve what you want .... The supps are good expecially Kudzu xx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

New Kid on the Block

Supplements, theres another question, Im also a diabetic are there any supps that people would not recomend?

Comment

Working...
                              X