Quick update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick update

Hi everyone and thanks for your messages of support. The b and b is up and running and has gone down a treat, everyone says we are not charging enough and that the accommodation, food, service etc is first class. Really chuffed. However, the regime has slipped a lot, haven't found time to take meds, do CD's, exercise anything, still managing to moderate but had a big night on our first night cos had two heavy drinkers here who were buying our most expensive bottles of wine and insisting I joined them - well what can you say. Other than that it is not going too bad. Got to get through the rest of the weekend and then a trip down South to see my grandchildren on Monday, will be back Wednesday and intend to start again afresh on Thursday, so will see you guys back in earnest posting regular, starting the newbies thread again on Thursday. Sure have missed you all. Hope you are all doing OK and catch up with you soon. Love Amanda

Quick update

I'm glad its going well, you sure are going to be busy. Have a good time with your grandkids. Look forward to having you back
    Suz
    Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Quick update

Amanda

Great to hear from you and great to hear that things are going great with the B&B, brilliant news. Take Care and speak soon.

BS X
      It is easier to stay out than get out.

Mark Twain

Comment

Quick update

Great to hear from you, have a lovely time with your grandchildren and I look forward to you coming back regularly.

Congrats on your B & B.

Take care,

Kitty
        Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
        Confucius

Comment

Quick update

Amanda!! We've missed you! Looking forward to having you back on "newbies". Janice
          AF since 9 May 2012
          Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Quick update

Hi, glad that it's all going well for you ........

Betty xxx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
            X