Well I am back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I am back.

Lavande;1647459 wrote: Welcome back Rednose!

Glad to see you back trying again. Life without AL is good!
    You have been consuming quite a lot so please detox safely. Have you seen a doctor or do you have anyone around to keep an eye on you? Drink lots of water & tea to keep yourself hydrated.
    Please check in & let us know how you are doing.

Wishing you the best!
    Lav

Here's the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html
    No I have not seen a dr. I am a bit worried about the withdrawals.
    Feeling like I might get the shakes.
    I don,t have a friend watching over me. I am drinking lots of water.

Thank you for caring. I have to get day one under my belt.Thanks for the tool box link.
    All things in time if I am Alcohol free

Comment

Well I am back.

SoberSoul;1647461 wrote: Welcome RedNose... same age too and just joined a gym. I am on day 6. Wow, you managed 8 weeks. That is awesome. To eight weeks and beyond!! We can do this. The folks that guide you here are the best so stay close. All the best.
      Great job on the 6 days. I found working out made me feel better and look better as well.

Keep up the good work.

Rednose

Comment

Well I am back.

Liquor store is closed, don't have to worry about going there.

Comment

Well I am back.

Rednose, is it possible to contact a friend if you need assistance?
          We just want you to be safe. You have a few rough days ahead & we want you to take care
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Well I am back.

Lavande;1647469 wrote: Rednose, is it possible to contact a friend if you need assistance?
            We just want you to be safe. You have a few rough days ahead & we want you to take care
            Yes I do have one friend left I could call. Alcohol has driven all my friends away.

Thanks again

Comment

Well I am back.

Hi Rednose,i missed you around here i even stsrted a thread some months back asking if anyone had seen you! please keep close to us during detox,check in when you can,glad youre back
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Well I am back.

paulywogg;1647639 wrote: Hi Rednose,i missed you around here i even stsrted a thread some months back asking if anyone had seen you! please keep close to us during detox,check in when you can,glad youre back
                Paulywogg

Thanks for looking in on me. I made it thru the night. It was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. Ya I am worried about the next couple of days and the detox.

Thanks again

rednose

Comment

Well I am back.

I've detoxed a million times,i find if i just rest,rest,rest and tons of water it helps,also i take some 5 htp that takes the edge off a bit,but like everything else it works good for some and not others,take care

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Well I am back.

paulywogg;1647659 wrote: I've detoxed a million times,i find if i just rest,rest,rest and tons of water it helps,also i take some 5 htp that takes the edge off a bit,but like everything else it works good for some and not others,take care
                    Paulywogg

What about mild exercise? Easy walks and hikes?

Rednose

Comment

Well I am back.

I tend to get the sweats,shakes,dizziness,headachy withdrawals,not sure i'd want to be out walking around like that,but i'm sure getting the body up and moving is probly a good way to get the liver going and getting all the crap out,good idea,i promised myself no more detoxes so hopefully i won't ever have to test the exercise theory

Comment

Working...
                      X