friends bend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friends bend

My heart goes out to you; I dread anything ever happening to my parents, I don't think I could cope.

Lots of love for you.

Comment

friends bend

Celebrate your Dad's life

Dear Chilli,

You're no failure... no more than any of us here... and I don't think any of us are failures either!

You're hurting and my heart goes out to you mate. I too know whats its like to loose a parent. Be gentle on yourself but realise that this time can be turned into a positive time as well. Maybe this is the time to excel and start your journey against alcohol in celebration of your Dad's life and the life he gave you. Grab hold of all the energy your emotions are creating right now and direct that energy into doing something for yourself and your kids with the warmth of your Dad right there in your heart, all the way.

Think new steps right now and remember you're part of your Dad and he's always going to be with you.

We're all here to talk any time, so talk lots U can PM any of us including this made Kenyan!::l :l :l :h
      A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

friends bend

Dear Chilli,

Just wanted to send you my thoughts, take care my dear.

Kitty
        Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
        Confucius

Comment

friends bend

My thoughts are also with you Chilli.
          Take care of yourself.

Amelia
          Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Working...
          X