Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Time Here

Hello All~

This is my first time here and I'm not sure exactly how to approach this whole ordeal. I've seen my Dr. and am on my fifth day of topamax and the supplements. I've tried to be consistant with the CDs, but I find it very difficult to work them into my life regularly. This is mostly due to the fact that I'm not discussing this with any of the people in my life. My boyfriend is the old school type who ignores a problem exists and if confronted would not be patient with the struggle I'm having. I think my cravings have begun to subside, but I'm not sure. I felt very moody and sensitive and I don't know what to attribute it to, withdrawel or the meds. I'm assuming the meds. I haven't decided which approach to take (abstinence or moderation). I'm playing things by ear for now to see how this works out. I'd just like to take this opportunityto say hi to everyone as I'm sure I'm going to need advice and support along the way. I've never before been able to openly talk about my problem with anyone other than my immediate family, and with them I always feel like it is with mixed of pity and disdain. I'm looking forward to openly talking about the issues that most affect me but are too taboo to ever discuss.

First Time Here

Im new here too, and it's a great place. Lots of good people and good information here. I'm on topa (about a month now), it's worked wonders for me. Hopefully it will work for you. welcome.

Comment

First Time Here

i am new too and still trying to find my way around these pages. Pretty funny - I had been wandering why I had this flashing thing and it turned out to be messages of welcome. Thank you Beaches and Monacat.

I am waiting for my stuff to arrive. I am quite nervous about all this.

Comment

First Time Here

Welcome Ame,
        I am new too and like airbag iam still waiting for my stuff to arrive, cant come quick enough, sitting here with a masive hangover, back to bloody day one again, will it ever end.
        ACCEPTANCE IS A POWERFUL THING

Comment

Working...
        X