Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non-Profit Book Submissions Requested

Hello,

Brand new here. I am Nate and I am an alcoholic, lol. Like many alcoholics, I had a wonderful life before addiction. It seems to me that, in addition to overcoming our addiction, we have a moral obligation to prevent others from falling into this trap. To that end, I am looking to put together a non-profit book. I ask that if you are willing to contribute, that you state so explicitly. I am looking for information that would be helpful to someone young who may have a shot at avoiding all of this altogether. Drunkalogues are welcome, but a comprehensive list of what worked and what did not as well as specifics about when you knew it was a problem are what is desired; anything you think might be helpful to preventing the problem in the first place. Alcoholism cost me roughly a million dollars and the good will of those whom I loved. I want to do my part not only to help people out of the problem, but to not get the problem in the first place.

If this is inappropriate for any reason, (as I said, I am brand new here) please let me know.

Non-Profit Book Submissions Requested

Sounds like a righteous endeavour! You can find lots of lists and ideas here on this site. I am not sure about copyright or anything, you might want to check that out with the Site owner.
    Newbies Nest
    Toolbox
    My accountability thread

Comment

Working...
    X