Just starting 😁😁

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just starting 😁😁

I have been aware of my problem for a while now I guess it's become worst since I last my dad this year . I know it's sound like an excuse but I don't drink every day but when I do I can't stop I want to drink more and more I wake up to a terrible feeling of disappointment ... Just makes mad how do I get control of it...

Just starting 😁😁

Hi, Smooch:

That story sounds familiar around here, and to my ears as well.

I'm not sure about "controlling" it, but I do know that since I quit that hamster wheel four plus months ago my life and mood increased greatly. It feels wonderful to wake up NOT disappointed in myself, without regret or guilt.

You might try the Newbies Nest thread - that's where a lot of brand new people get support and there is a lot of action there.

Welcome to MWO - you've found a great place.

Comment

Just starting 😁😁

Hi Smooch,
      How do you do it? You've come to the right place to learn how to do it. Read lots here - the toolbox in Monthly abstinence thread is a great read. Check out the Newbies Nest and begin learning there. There's so much I know now that I didn't way back and I keep learning everyday. This is the place to be! Welcome!
      Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
      X