Low alcohol beer / wine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low alcohol beer / wine

Hello adaptable - for your Drink Tracker to function, I assume you've been there as you mention entering zeros and yellow, scroll down to after zincityzen's entry, you'll see - log in here; click this and then enter your usual login ID and password. Click login, select a date, select count - that's how much you quaffed or didn't as the case may be in the last 24, choose a plan to suit, click submit.

La voila - your drink tracker is updated - click on logout.

we'll be watching.

A.G.

Comment

Low alcohol beer / wine

Personally I need to keep reminding myself that I don't drink, so I stick to af drinks e.g
      orange juice, I'm too scared that I may become complacent if I drank lager that was'nt
      alcoholic I may be tempted to go for the real thing.
      But that's just me.
      so good luck with whatever works for you.

Comment

Low alcohol beer / wine

Hi everyone

Thanks for your responses.

The version I have tried is Becks Alcohol Free - I worked out as it is 0.05% you would have to drink at least 40 to get the same amount as a normal beer !!!

Hope you are all okay. In London it has been a heatwave for three days - of course now as I was planning on going camping this Bank Holiday weekend it is going to rain........

I am deffo going to try some of your suggestions esp the AF free wine gitawine !!!!

Much love

Kath and Billy my cat

Comment

Low alcohol beer / wine

AF Wine

GargyKath,

I have found adding a little spritzer to it makes it taste a little better, but then sometimse I feel like I'm just drinking sprite.
          "Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced"

:new:

Comment

Low alcohol beer / wine

I've ordered from Ariel and have diluted the real stuff with the AF stuff. Wasn't really helpful. I still drank the whole bottle of real stuff, it just took twice as long. But if you like wine, Arials AF product line is pretty extensive. Good luck!

Julie

Comment

Working...
            X