Handbag discovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handbag discovery

Hi I dont post much these days but thought I would share this. I have been looking out some summer handbags now the weather is improving. All my bags from last summer when i was still drinking have got packets of pain killers in them !!1 made me realise that I used to spend half my life popping pills in the vain attempt to cure my hang over and make myself feel half human !!!. Apart from whenI had a very heavy cold a few weeks back cant remember the last time i took pain killers and I certainly dont carry them around in my bag as 'stock' any more !!! So a good conclusion I am no longer filling my body with crap !!! huge result !!!
    AF Since 2nd December 2013

Being af is not your punishment ! its your salvation !!:goodjob:

Diet Start

25th Feb 2014 10st 6lbs 3rd March 10st 1.5lbs

Handbag discovery

Lol Pop, the things we notice. I am the same and i dont carry around throat lozengers anymore unless i have a sore throat.

A huge hug and congratulations on your 150 days also. Life is so much better isn't it?
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Handbag discovery

Congratulations poppy. I am happy for you. It's wonderful to rediscover life without alcohol.
      No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Handbag discovery

Poppy I had a certain brand of breath mint that I used. I keep finding the empty containers in odd places now. Forgot to add congrats on your 150 days. Available just noticed that you have 150 days also you ladies rock!

Comment

Working...
        X