X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relapse

Hi everyone

Relapse

Good morning. Based on your title, it sounds like you had a slip?

Comment

Relapse

Hi everyone had a bad relapse last night.

Had slight cold and so had some red wine on way back from health club that turned into some low alcohol beer then some real beer. Bit bad. Sore head and a bit sick.

Am having my Chinese which I didnt eat last night and watching the High Fidelity to make myself feel better.

Oh well back to the drawing board.

Comment

Relapse

So I am not the only one who can eat and drink when sick? Sorry you are feeling bad. Enjoy the Chinese food and get lots of water and rest. It's a new day but you aren't really starting over because you have achieved some successes in the interim. (Someone else posted something along these lines recently and I am stealing it because I think it's very true.)

Comment

Relapse

Thanks Ducky

I managed to go for over a week without getting drunk. So am going to drink some herbal tea and have a nice bath and go to health club tomorrow.

Comment

Relapse

That sounds like a great plan. A week w/o too much to drink is great. I am working on mods myself and doing better than I have in the past, but still not good enough. I really want to add some AF days into the mix.

Enjoy the tea.

Comment

Relapse

Gargy,
              It happens, get yourself better today and move on. You can do this. We all can.

Enjoy the tea and the entertainment.
              If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Relapse

I have managed by a few things

1. lots of herb tea and loads of fags (bad I know)
                2. eating nice things
                3. AF free beer
                4. long baths in the evening to avoid the temptation to go out

Talking of eating nice things am going to Marks and Spencers now (not sure where you are but if you arent in UK is lovely food shop) to get a chicken for dinner.

I am going to go totally AF now well at least try.

Comment

Relapse

And theres an Ugly Betty double bill on yay !!

Comment

Relapse

Mmmm marks and spencers food mmmm, if it wasnt for the fact that its sunday 4.45pm and *clears throat* i'm over the limit, i'd be at m&s right now. cruising slowly down the aisles finding it hard to choose what to get.

enjoy your evening Gargykath (not envious at all even though we have rubbish food to eat)

Comment

Relapse

I'm with you gargy. As i just replied in another thread it's all a progression, a path. If we keep coming back here it shows we are still on the path, even if we haven't reached our goals.
                      I love the hot bath evenings... good idea.
                      Hugs,
                      imatree

Comment

Working...
                      X