How to use the site question, HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am trying to understand how to use the site. this is day two for me on the topamax. i have been lurking for about four months. posting maybe once or twice here and there. but i hesitate because i don't know how to find my post, and the responses to it. is there some easy way i am missing out on. i really want to become more a part of the community. please help. thanks.

Hi Lily, Welcome.
    You can find all your posts by clicking on your name next to your avatar. Alittle box appears and a section in it says "find all posts by ....."

Comment

wow!!! thank you! that was sooooo easy. i feel stupid!! yet highly educated all at the same time! thanks

Comment

I just signed up as a member a minute ago. I feel stupid also. How do you find choices for the pictures for everyone?:h

Comment

Hi there PinkLady!

Go to User CP above - then go to Edit Avatar. Choose a pic and save.

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome Lily and Pink!
            Meow-Meow
            MonaKitty

Comment

OMG! I can't believe that people wrote back to me. I am so thankful to know that I am not alone. Have a great day!!! The previos 2 posters both made mine!!!! )

I only saw this site yesterday, and spent some time on it today, It seems to totally be the answer for me. I just have to get myself ready now ---- considering that I am sitting here with a glass of wine... ooops! (

Thanks again --- I feel hope now for the first time in a long time....:new: :thanks:

Comment

High guys don't feel bad, we all have to learn. I still don't know how to do some things

Glad you are here.
                Bear
                What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

OMG Mona Cat, your avatars just kill me. I thought the last one with the ducks was the best but I think this one wins the prize. Where do you find all these pictures????
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                  X