Hi again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again

This board doesn't seem to hold any messages you send if you spend too long, so
    I'll make it quick. I'm new here. Looking for some support. I have to detox myself, once again. (I've had seizures and DTs in the past). Quitting cold turkey is not an option. Just looking for some support while I go through this taper down on my own. Anyone can help me?

Hi again

Hi Lostinspace,

:welcome:

You are definitely not lost! Glad you found your way to the MWO site. There are loads of people here who understand what you're going through and will be happy to support you. If you haven't already gone there, be sure to post in the Newbie's Nest as well. You'll find folks who are just starting out and others who have weeks, months or years of AF time - it's a very supportive place.

Hugs to you as you begin this detox journey. :l
    Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

Hi again

Thank you so much wagmore! I hope to REALLY get down to business this time. I've suffered too much already! I love what I see of this community. I hope to become not only DRY for an extended period of time, but to learn to live and help others. You're an inspiration. Thank you!

Comment

Hi again

Hi lostinspace,
        Great you came back. Yes! What Wag said. There's someone there almost 24/7. Please tell us how you've been doing, where you are, and someone may be able to help you with your taper.
        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
        X