Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

want to start june with 3 days af

Morning all,

This will start my day 2 (once again) alcohol free. I just want to thank all of you for the wonderful support I've found.....

Have a great Wednesday, and think about some fun teas or sparkling water.. Last night I drank lots of sparkling water with lemon in it... It was really good.

Yes, Bootcampbarbie, he keeps full bottles locked in the trunk - (my drug dealer) ha ha.

Love you guys,

Kali

Comment

Garden Girl: I like your idea of the 30 Day June Club. I'll be away from June 5th - June 12th & will have very limited opportunity to drink, but I'll participate when I'm home. While I'm away, I won't have access to internet. I'll be faithful & honest w/DrinkTracker (which I find a valuable tool). Good luck all! Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

hey everybody it is june 1st and wow i'm sipping my veggie juice, switched to a really great ice tea and lemonaide. yumm. so yes, i'd love to keep going on the af for june. one day at a time i'd say for me. oh my gosh love the drug dealer kali thing.lol no one ever saved booze for me in their car. my hubby does however hide booze somewhere in this house under lock and key though. i know it. hahahaha i've just never tried to look for it. so, today i also listened to the abs cds. i fell asleep.
        :welcome:

Comment

Hi
          Just popped in to say hello and wish you all the best for a happy and sober June.

Comment

Hi everyone

Happy Birthday Dog Woman - how did your party - it might still be going on with the time difference between here and Texas ???? My cat Billy sends best wishes as well - he is about the size of a small dog !

I am a bit pleased with myself today went to pub for first time with work and had 3 AF becks beers then went to town to meet a mate but he bailed on me so went home and had KFC but didnt drink.

So yes am up for the AF free challenge for June with everyone.

Much love

Kath

Comment

forgot to say happy bday dog woman. happy party time
              AFAFAF my 3 doggies sending you all love lovelove. poipu and lula are chow chows and fajita is a little dog from mexico. sorry no green card. i smuggled her across the border after i found her dumpster diving on a good ol surf beach in san miguel.
              :welcome:

Comment

Working...
              X