Gona drink to cure my headaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANK YOU SKENDALL!!! I took Claritin yesterday morning after reading Skendalls post and a migraine medication I have called ‘sinus buster’ and my severe headache started to dissipate and by the afternoon was almost gone! I woke up this morning with the mildest headache I’ve had in weeks.

(((jane rees))) thank you for all your responses. Even though I hate the thought that you suffer with migraines and headaches like me, it’s been really good to know I’m not alone! I’ll keep you posted on how this is working for me in the next few days. I’m a little nervous to believe that it can be cured so quickly, but boy do I feel relieved in the moment not to suffer like I’ve been.

I’ve made a doctors appointment for Monday and am going to get to the root of the problem. I want to know WHAT I’m allergic to, or just WHAT exactly is causing these headaches. I’m glad you’re doing that also jane rees.

I want to thank everyone that has posted here, it just is so wonderful to feel the support! WOW! Lot’s of good stuff here. Good thing also, I had NO DESIRE TO DRINK AGAIN!!! JIPPEEE!!!!!!!! Do I start counting again then? Day 2 AF?

Comment

((((Adaptable))))

I am sooo happy for you hon.:happy:

Comment

Hi Adaptable
        Well, how good is that, eh!! i'm going to get myself some of that there allergy stuff and I will let you know how I go. Nah...you don't have to start counting again...the beer is our little secret, we won't tell a soul!
        Jane :H
        Jane :heart:

Comment

i'm sorry i haven't read the thread but topamax is fantastic for fighting off migrains. i use to suffer them really bad like sooo bad i use to have to have injection each time to stop me throwing up and i really found that apart from mersyndoly and two days in bed getting smashed helped but since asking for topa for alcohol adiction and beinging on the program my migrains have stoped. sorry if this is totaly off the tread but don't have the time to read whole tread just thought it might be healp full.
          Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Working...
          X