Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I am new to this forum. I live in Europe. Male. Age ~55. Married. No obvious psycho-social problems. There may be alcohol induced depression, and I have always felt - from childhood - very little confidence in myself, almost mild sociophobia, which is explicable. Still though professionally I have been successful.

I have been drinking for ages, never during day time but late afternoon/early evening. At the moment I am trying to titrate Baclofen up I am at 4*10mg per day and alcohol down, usually around 1,3 pmille, rarely less than 1.

My main problem at the moment: I just can't make it to stay away from beer, some liquor, and light fruit wine. I am beginning to feel less interested in drinking, though. My mood is cold, sometimes a little aggressive.

In order to be able to sleep ~10 PM I take 2.5mg Zolpidem. In the morning there nowadays is NO hangover at all. I feel fres and sober from 7AM onwards. This was never the case before.

The only unwanted side effect: beginning anorgasmia. Very irritating.
    I wonder if this scheme titrating B up and A down will work and would be interested to read experiences from others.

Best regards to anybody who reads this. Thanks for your attention.:thanks:
Working...
X