Anxiety is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anxiety is back

For some reason I woke up this morning with an anxious stomache.
    I have been looking into the vit's to see about taking them but don't know if I can mix them with my celexa. I can't do research today because my husband will be mad at me for dwelling. I can't not dwell when he is treating me so badly.
    Here we go again.

AL FREE since Saturday the 14th of March 2009

Anxiety is back

stomach problems

What vitamins are you taking?

There is a good thread on stomach problems and all one. search for diarrhea! LOL!

Anyway, apparently the original All One has a milk base. Those who are intolerant to milk might have problems with it.

There is a rice based alternative All One...

Comment

Anxiety is back

Have you been AF all week? That could be a big part of it, the withdrawal process can make many people anxious.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Anxiety is back

I have been AF since Monday. The thing is that I am not a daily drinker I am a binger. Does a binge also cause withdrawals? I am new to trying to fix this and am thinking I am worrying myself into the anxiety. My anxiety is 99% hangover involved. The only other times that I have anxiety is pretty catastrophic events like hurricane Katrina. Anyway, I think I am a mess.
        Here we go again.

Comment

Anxiety is back

I don't hink there is anything in the vitamins that would be a problem with celexa. I did initially have stomache upset but that is gone. I also initially had anxiety but don't know if that was topa (went off, it went away, I went back on and it did not come back), withdrawal or life. Maybe you are anxious because you are discovering your husband is not very supportive. What do you mean you can't dwell? You have a concern about your health and have every right to research it. Can you say you have to run errands and go to the library?

Comment

Anxiety is back

my twins are now home and my other son is having his last day of school. I don't think I will be able to get much done today anyway.

Thanks for you info. I appreciate that all of you can understand me and my want of change and health.
            Here we go again.

Comment

Anxiety is back

Hi P,

I can relate to your anxiety. I'm sitting at work today and having a very difficult time focusing. I also:h binge drink and have been AF since Monday. I don't know if I feel so anxious and down because I have a huge black eye that people keep asking me about or if it because my daughter is going away for her internship tomorrow. I have not been away from her for more than two weeks ever or if it is withdrawal??? You are not alone in this, but lets keep our focus on what is best for our mental, physical and spiritual health which for me is always destroyed by apple martini's/vodka lemonade! :h

Comment

Anxiety is back

Island Girl

Maybe since it's been about the same amount of time since drink, it could be withdrawal. I don't know. I am so sorry about having to look at the black eye. I am sure that is not easy when you just want to forget about it.
                Here we go again.

Comment

Anxiety is back

Paranoid, when you have the time it would be good to order the CD's - I found them to bring so much peace into my life, no matter the daily hassles or crisis! I hope you can rest easy and also know some of it is the initial AF cycle.

Island Girl, I am sorry you have to deal with that black eye. From a mom of two boys in graduate school, thought I would die when the house was empty . . .guess what it is kind of cool! Just two schedules to deal with now and it is OK. Much better than I initally thought it would be. Much closer to my husband now.

Hugs, Mary

Comment

Anxiety is back

Anxiety is totally normal for the first bit, binge drinker or not.
                    And while I am not a doctor, I dont see why the vitamins would affect celexa. I am on celexa too and I take all of them..and I havent had any problems....
                    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Working...
                    X