June Newbies in Need -- Day 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know how to change drinktracker. There is a reset button but I've never used it. I put in just before I go to bed or the next morning. This did not work 5/31 - I went to put in at 11 pm and it was already on June. Must be on east coast tome? GMT?

Comment

Hi all, I have been AF for 5 days now. Yesterday was harder than I thought when my husband and I took the boat out. He grabbed beer and it was tempting. But I passed. Tonight may be difficult we have friends coming over. I think if wine comes out, I may try to make a wine spritzer type of thing where it would look like I was drinking but would be very low level.

Hart, I live in Washington State too. It is going to be a scorcher here. I am trying to get hubby to take out the boat again.
      Here we go again.

AL FREE since Saturday the 14th of March 2009

Comment

Good going paranoid! Pomegranate and Cranberry juice sparklers would look like wine. Sounds like hole is not as deep - mabe you should change your location!

Comment

yes Louise, I am ready to come out. I was just afraid to show myself after last weekend. I am actually starting to laugh (a little) about last weekend. :H I thought I should cut my hair and bleach it out, but I think I'll be ok.
          Here we go again.

AL FREE since Saturday the 14th of March 2009

Comment

Hi Everyone! Eight days AF for me!! Wheee! I feel really good, and I've lost 11 pounds in the past two weeks. Bird, I ordered my Topa on the internet. I didn't want to involve my Dr, and figure whatever the risks, they had to be lower than the health risks from the amount that I was drinking. I haven't had a problem with it.

Paranoid, I've been drinking seltzer water with a splash of Rose's lime juice in social situations. It feels kind of grown up - ish, and looks enough like a cocktail that no one can tell the difference.

Comment

Congrats for all of the encouraging success stories in this thread alone!

Comment

Hi everyone
                Well if we're gonna talk about the waether, then let me tell you it's freezing in Australia! the poms are gonna love that!!! :H
                Don't fret Mary. You went 4 days which is brillo and you will do it again. I'm going to the Dr on Wed to ask for Topa...hope I have some luck ??
                Last night went into the City to celebrate wedding anniversary with Cirque Du Soleil ( not enough adjectives in the world to describe how wonderous it was, I was mesmerised ) , then we sat in a pub for an hour and then onto a fancy restaurant. And all I drank was coke !! so happy. But, I wish I could find a better drink to have when out. It tasted crap with the delicate Chinese food we ate. Now, a nice a crisp Sav. Blanc. woulda been perfect.....Arghhhhhh
                Jane
                Jane :heart:

Comment

Drank 1/2 beer last night after I came home from a fantastic party and I was so happy to be sober and having a great time. Woke up with a really bad headache, but not from drinking. I’m just waiting for the ‘claritin’ and ‘sinus buster’ to kick out the headache so I can go on with my day. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X