Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June Newbies in Need -- Day 3

Good morning all,

Well I hovered between mods and going a bit over. I feel fine this morning and ready to buckle down during the week.

How is everyone today?

Good morning Ducky. You are an early bird!! I managed AF yesterday despite my husband having an uncharacteristic 3 beers at dinner and my internal restlessness. It was a huge blessing!! My oldest daughter came in from work very late and had been dealing with a (thankfully) ex boyfriend. I was able to be there for her completely and remember what I said this morning. I will carry that into Day 4. Best to you all!

Comment

Great job Evergreen! Isn't a good feeling to be available? I am sure your daughter appreciated it. Good luck today.

Our dogs make sure we are up very early. There are times when I wish I could sleep until 7 am just once!

Comment

Hi All: Bad, Bad, Bad. I'll be back on track but having a hard time. Mary
        Wisdom, Courage, Strength
        October 3, 2012

Comment

Good afternoon everyone,well done Ducky and evergreen,
          don't worry Mary tomorrow is another day. I have been
          doing really well recently.Worked from 7am til 2pm. Think
          i will do some gardening this pm.
          Love Paula

Comment

Day 25, my allergies are killing me! Took to allergy pills and went to bed just after 7 pm! I take the no dose kind and they ALWAYS put me to sleep.

Oh well, this too shall pass.

Ducky, hovering is okay, you didn't leap over:goodjob:

Evergreen, great feeling being there, eh, I feel the same about my stepson, we have been drunk so often in the evenings when he stays over, I'm looking forward to "being there" myself

Mary, we've all been there, Monday will be a lot easier, more structure.

Great going Paula!!!!

Comment

Good job everyone even if bad you're here. AF so far this weekend but big trial coming up. Guests from WA tonight, they leave tomorrow and guests from CA arrive for 2 days. Long Hx many good dinners with wine with both couple. All very mod drinkers. Woke with most awful headache again - thought I was done with that. Off to dr. for me too to see what is up. I may not be around much for 3 days but hope to post very low # on drink track. Have a good day!

Comment

Hi everyone,

After a wonderful day spend at soccer games and gardening, I ended my night with one beer. My next door neighbors had a fire blazing and some good blues playing in the background. I sat out on my patio and enjoyed their happiness vicariously. I was a little sad to be sitting there by myself (hubby was in the house watching TV), but I wasn't even tempted to have a second beer. After polishing off a bottle of wine by myself on Friday, I have to say last night was a much nicer way to end the day and a much nicer way to wake up this morning. Good luck everyone!

Julie

Comment

Hi all,
                  I made it through yesterday but today really wanted it. They don't sell booze here on Sunday so I decided to drive to Florida (about 1 1/2 hour). Decided to go a different route I thought would be closer and ended up in a part that didnt sell it either. Ended up going to McDonalds. All that waste of gas. Lucky though I guess. Bird

Comment

failed

pretty much failed again over the wekeend with resulting sickness.

Comment

(((Nancy)))

What do you think is causing you to fail over the weekends. That was the hardest time for my hubby and I. For us it was CHANGING OUR ROUTINE. There seems to be so many hours in the day that we used to fill a lot by drinking. So we had to come up with other activities, walking, shopping (lol), getting videos, and buying lots of pop and flavored water. We drank gobs of water.......because we drank gobs of beer. But it worked. It's hard to change that habit but easier than trying to stop a habit and not filling it w/a substitue.

I could be way off and you have some other thing going on.

But you can do this hon! We are with you!:l

Comment

Working...
                      X