Good read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good read

This hit close to home.... and gave me one more reason to not drink today - one day at the time. We can do it.

Elle

Thanks, Elle. That was very powerful - beautifully written and sad. I posted this similar letter in the Newbies Nest a few months ago.

Comment

Wow, both pieces were very poignant. NS, I'd read the one you posted earlier but it's very powerful again. When my wife tells me she is so grateful I quit and I can really engage with my child's life then I know this is the right and only path.
      "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
      AF 11/12/11

Comment

You have spared yourself and your family so many regrets, Pinecone. I'm so happy for you. (Love your avatar!)

Comment

Great link Elle..thanks
          “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

two beautifully written and very sad letters. brought a tear to my eyes because at some point, one of my daughters could have written that. like a stab to my heart and a very strong tool for my toolbox.
            AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

Working...
            X