Happy New AF Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New AF Year

Did it - 2014 calendar year with no drink - now for another (year that is not drink)

Best wishes. Be strong!

And best wishes to you

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Happy new year! Wonderful feeling to cross into a new year sober. They say how you begin a year is how you end it. I remember starting 2014 sober and ending it sober although i slipped somewhere in the middle.
      Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

I was the same as you liz, what's say we make this year AF start to end!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
        X