Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For women alcoholics, and those who love them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For women alcoholics, and those who love them.

I am sure this film has been discussed on MWO before, but I wanted to bring it to newbies attention. I watched this documentary yesterday, and was moved to tears. It talks at length about the emotional devastation that alcoholism brings to families. It loses a few points with me because it never speaks to the biochemical reasons behind addiction, only the social. but it's still very powerful. Here is the trailer. The entire film is available on Amazon. But this trailer speaks volumes. It shows how progressive alcoholism can be and the legacy it leaves behind. Just food for thought.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    Everything is going to be amazing

Thanks for posting, this is exactly what happened to my friend's mom.
    Sad beyond words.
    (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

great watch MR, it is so sad and such a hidden addiction. Made me again realise where i dont want to be.
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

thanks for posting this. it was sad film.

Comment

Hi Grade - I know this video is a bit of a downer, but I found that I couldn't look away, so I thought I would share. I was so amazed at her transformation in a relatively short amount of years. AL stole her health, heart and soul - that much was obvious just from this short trailer. Very sad! And a cautionary tale. It reminds me that I quit just in time.

We haven't met yet, so I just want to say welcome and glad you are here.
          Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

I watched the trailer. Thanks Moss. The change in her in such a short period of time is shocking. Sad. I'd like to see the whole documentary.
            Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
            X