Little beagle turns 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little beagle turns 2

LB happy 2 year anniversary. I am so proud of all you have achieved in your two years. You have shown the way for a lot of us on here, especially the Loamers and i thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me get to where I am today. Your honest, integrity and compassion for others has been amazing. The adversities you have endured during these two years has been inspiring to say the least.

Happy birthday my friend and many many more to come.

Love and happiness for you today.

Your friend
    Ava xxxxxx
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

CONGRATULATIONS, LITTLE BEAGLE - ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY!

You've been such a help to me over the last 2 years and I've so enjoyed becoming friends. As I searched your posts yesterday, trying to find your quit date, I read several threads you've started. Anyone wondering whether all this is worth it (and how to do it!) should take a look at those. Thanks for all you've given. With love and respect, NS

Comment

Little Beagle,
      It gives me GREAT JOY to see you here on your two year anniversary! Words can't describe the PRIDE I have for you and the FAITH I have IN you! You have been here every single day, no matter what. Good times/bad times/ didn't matter, you checked in. THAT is commitment. I am here to tell you that it gets better still, so keep up the great work!

It is said that it takes an alcoholic to help an alcoholic, I do believe that. The people you have helped is beyond measure, and I count myself as one of them.
      Well done to you and congratulations on this HUGE milestone!
      :two:

Byrdie
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Happy 2nd anniversary Lil B! I hope you have a wonderful day! Thank you for being an excellent role model and friend! Luv U!
        AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Lil B!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

happy 2 little beagle!

Comment

Congratulations LB!!! I've always appreciated your posts. Thanks for being here.
              "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
              AF 11/12/11

Comment

Thank you all. I will do a big check in later.
                No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Little Beagle
                  you're rockin it!!! Congrats dear friend!!!!
                  Sam
                  Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Congratulations, Little Beagle.

I always appreciate your kind, thoughtful posts, and I have learned a lot from you along the way. I am happy to call you my friend. I admire your determination, and the support you have shown others along the way.

xo
                    Pav

Comment

CONGRATS ON 2 YEARS AF LIL B!!!! :welldone:
                      Sorry I'm a little late to the party but I am very happy for you :happy2:
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Big Congrats Lil Beagle!! 2 Years is wonderful! Do something special for yourself.
                        AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

Congratulations, LB.

J x
                          :hug:
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                          X