Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ginger999 has 1 rockin, fabulous, hard earned year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ginger999 has 1 rockin, fabulous, hard earned year!

AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Happy 1st birthday Ginger and a job well done girl. A wonderful achievement and be very proud today, this is your day and you deserve it.

Hugs xx
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thanks you guys! I wouldn't be here without your support.

Comment

Stopping by to say Happy 1 year and many more to come to a truly lovely lady!
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Great job on a full year sober, Ginger! So good to see you so happy!

TMH
            The pain of discipline is less than the pain of regret.

Comment

You had successful quitter vibes from the beginning, Ginger, and did all that it takes to make it out. I'm so happy for you and glad we met :hug:.

Comment

fantastic ginger!

Comment

Whoot whoot - way to go Ginger!

Comment

Way to go Ginger!!!
                    Kensho

Done. Moving on to life.

Comment

Holy cow, how did this happen?? ONE BIG YEAR under your belt!! We are so proud of this huge accomplishment! You are such a leader and role model around here, who'da thought you would be giving advice on a forum for NOT drinking??! GREAT JOB on maintaining this new lifestyle!! Much love and admiration, Byrdie

:celebrate:
                      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                      Tool Box
                      Newbie's Nest

Comment

WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!!ONE WHOLE YEAR. I am proud to call you my friend.
                        No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Working...
                        X