:omg DAY FOUR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:omg DAY FOUR

Yesterday I felt real crap and nearly caved in last night having a full on battle with the little voice in my head that keeps saying, "go on, just have one, it'll be alright". I don't quite know how or why but I didn't listen and went to bed early and slept very well. When I woke up this morning my first thought was - oh no I'm not hungover again am I? I blinked a few times and oh the joy when I realised that I felt OK, I'm still in state of shock, I have reached day four!! Hope everyone ielse is having a good (af) day too. Hugs xxx

mg DAY FOUR

You go girl! Join us on the June newbies tomorrow to tell us it is day 5!

Comment

mg DAY FOUR

(((Womfloss))

Interesting name? :goodjob: on resisting. You go girl!!!

Comment

mg DAY FOUR

Womfloss;146057 wrote: Yesterday I felt real crap and nearly caved in last night having a full on battle with the little voice in my head that keeps saying, "go on, just have one, it'll be alright". I don't quite know how or why but I didn't listen and went to bed early and slept very well. When I woke up this morning my first thought was - oh no I'm not hungover again am I? I blinked a few times and oh the joy when I realised that I felt OK, I'm still in state of shock, I have reached day four!! Hope everyone ielse is having a good (af) day too. Hugs xxx
        That's my dream, to wake up less the hangover . I know I want it, just a little harder to
        execute .

Robert

Comment

mg DAY FOUR

Wooooohooooooo!!! Way to go Womfloss!!!!! Waking up.....blinking, trying to remember....then it hits you, hey, you are NOT hungover! What a feeling! Good luck with day 5 see you at day 6

Comment

Working...
          X