here again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here again

Five years ago found this site and it helped turn my life around.. I was literally at rock bottom and so scared I would lose my three wonderful children.. Even now five years on I still feel guilty about what I put them through. Through this site I found a person who would change my life completely. Who made me want to stop drinking. But now here I am five years later... I thought I could mod and I did for awhile.. but I know I'm now slipping back..ironically it's the person who helped now adding to it..plus my daughter being diagnosed with a syndrome which I feel I missed through my drinking.

In short I feel I'm heading for rock bottom again and so scared i'll now loose everything
    I fought so hard to keep

I know what I need to do but just can't do it alone x

Five years ago found this site and it helped turn my life around.. I was literally at rock bottom and so scared I would lose my three wonderful children.. Even now five years on I still feel guilty about what I put them through. Through this site I found a person who would change my life completely. Who made me want to stop drinking. But now here I am five years later... I thought I could mod and I did for awhile.. but I know I'm now slipping back..ironically it's the person who helped now adding to it..plus my daughter being diagnosed with a syndrome which I feel I missed through my drinking.

In short I feel I'm heading for rock bottom again and so scared i'll now loose everything
    I fought so hard to keep

I know what I need to do but just can't do it alone x

Comment

Welcome back Princessj.
      If you quit 5 years ago you can do it again.
      Look at the Tool box, there are so many tips to get you rolling. Folks will reply to you with support, you will see. Make today day one.
      Find the Newbie Nest Roll Call and start posting there every day, no matter what.
      DO NOT GIVE UP. That is all you can do, and somehow you are going to have to forgive yourself. Being there from now on for your children could be the way to self forgiveness to you?
      Will look for you in the Newbie Nest!
      (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Working...
      X