Is there still a chat room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there still a chat room

??? I'm not finding/seeing a link to it. Thanks!

Hey Dreaming! See the search bar above, all the way to the right? Look at the next box over to the left of that, it says 'Chatbox Full'. That's it. I don't know why it says full, it is not used that much. I wish there was an indicator that lit up when people were over there so we could see it without having to go over and check. Good luck! Byrdie
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Birdy, it's says ChatBox Full because it will take you to a Full Screen chat box, poor wording IMO....
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

ABCowboy,
        Seriously? That's what it means? Humm...you are right, for the computer challenged among us, that could be worded better! Thanks!! B
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
        X