Accountability partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accountability partner

Anyone out there interested in an accountability partner. I am new to my way out, having a little trouble navigating threads but am feeling the importance of being here and connected. Could not find a comfortable spot in AA, and yet, I know I cannot do this alone. Still Struggling.

This is a great thing, I have several people that I lean on for accountability. Post your question again in the Newbies Nest...
    AF 08~05~2014

There is a 100% chance I can't do this by myself! ~ Me

Comment

Hi Melissa, having someone to lean on,open up to,is important for this online thing to work, I have a few threads I post on,it helps just be comfortable here, reach out,read around and post where you feel most at home
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Melissa

we are all here to help, if you want feel free to PM me or anyone that you feel a connection with. Being accountable to me and not letting myself and my support down were a major contributing factor to staying quit.
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

How's it going Melissa?
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey meslissah, I try to post to the newbie nest everyday, that is pretty much my accountability thread, I know when I am thinking about drinking because I may go a day or two without posting. The nice thing about that thread is its very accepting about you and your situation. I have tried having an accountability partner before, and I think it works great when it is someone who has more time on the job than you. For me personally if I quit something with someone, like I have with alcohol many times, and they give in, I am less than three days away from saying screw it too! But everyone is different, good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X