Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

21 day free meditation series - starts today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21 day free meditation series - starts today!

https://chopracentermeditation.com/experience

Deepak Chopra and Oprah have a free meditation series starting today. It is 21 days and the theme is "Manifesting Grace through Gratitude".

Enjoy!:happy2:
    Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Yes! I signed up.

Comment

Bump for Overit
      Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Word of caution, please be careful with New age meditation...you are opening yourselves up to unseen forces. Research meditation carefully before you jump in.
        Last edited by lizker; August 9, 2015, 02:12 PM.
        Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

What kind of unseen forces, Liz?

Comment

The spiritual realm is very really and much stronger and super natural that operates on its own rules. You have dark forces, demonic by nature and we also have the Holy Spirit. You can open your self up to demonic entities if you are not indwelt by the Holy spirit. Meditation is mainly a form of inviting a spirit to enter you. If you are not inviting the Holy Spirit, you are inviting a demonic spirit. That stuff is real.
            Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Comment

Wow. I find meditation more like getting in touch with my inner self.
              And relaxing and quieting the noise...haven't met any demons yet!
              Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Working...
              X