Back to Square One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to Square One

Well said, Rocky, you haven't failed until you give up! I like it!
    I fell short of my goal of 30 days AF too, just couldn't stand it anymore...but 11 days IS great. Try setting yourself a smaller goal so you'll feel that much better when you achieve it.
    Are you doing the supps and CD's?? I really feel like the combination is helping me a lot. The CD's are hard to get used to but I think they work.
    Gita
    "Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced"

:new:

Comment

Back to Square One

Hi there DiverRob,

I was sorry to read that the little voice had gotton the better of you; but glad to see that you've picked yourself up and are starting over again. However, you have taught me a very important lesson and that is I should not become too cocky and think I have this thing beat (on day 5 af for the first time in ?!? years!). I have put a copy of your post on my fridge door ready for when that little voice starts calling me again.

Comment

Back to Square One

Diver, don't apologise to us - we are here for each other through good and bad times. Its good to have you back, Janicexx
        AF since 9 May 2012
        Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

Back to Square One

hey there darlin instead a kicking yourself jus think u have mannaged 11 bloody days well done, i dont really know your story yet im quite new as u know, but hey im proud a ya . if i mannage 11 days id b proud a me, keep thinkin an keep tryin an stop bein so down on yourself, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

Back to Square One

Well done - you are inspiring to get to 11 days.
            I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
            I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Back to Square One

Dear Diver -- I think you'll succeed if you answer your own questions. Be your own bright light. You've got it in you. Glad you are back.

Love,
              Padme

AF 21, March 2010

"First say to yourself what 
you would be; and then do 
what you have to do."
-Epictetus

Comment

Back to Square One

Hi everyone

I am in the same boat today. I havent got drunk during the week but last night went clubbing in this eighties bar. Was only out three hours but had four drinks (was ordering wine spritzers but basically they made them more wine than spritzer) then had three beers when I got home. Then made myself throw up.

Feel rough as rough can be today. Also sore chest from all the ciggies.

Gah !!!!

I am trying to focus on the positive - havent drunk during the week and am craving booze less.

Gah again.

Am watching E channel now and drinking fresh mint tea.

Thank goodness I can come on here and talk

Comment

Back to Square One

Hey everyone - thanks again for all the pick-me-ups and encouragements! Day AF 2 for me today and I'm feeling pretty good.

Thanks Rocky for that wise wisdom "No failure unless you give up" - that helps put things in perspective.

Sorry to hear about your rough night GargyKath - you're in a good place now with good people. Together we can all find a better place!

Comment

Working...
                  X