Am I allowed to post here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I allowed to post here?

I have posted about 3 posts here. Everytime my post has not been printed. It has been on the meds thread ? Can people just wipe out whole posts? I know on the old site that was possible. R there any IT people here that can answer this question? None of my posts have been offensive on the thread involved. I guess I just want to know how people can totally wipe out someones posts. I am not being paranoid here. I just want to know if it can be done.
    Thanks.
    Seagirl.

You should be able to post anywhere you want Seagirl! I think only the administrators or the author can delete posts, so post away!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

thankyou for your reply. I had no probs posting here.
      Seagirl x

Comment

Post away friend.

How are things?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
        X