June Newbies in Need- day 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You shouldn't feel guilty. I would feel guilty if I drank the few swigs and proceeded to have 10 more drinks. Otherwise, if it is an improvement over what your past was like, then that is the purpose of the whole attempt and exercise in moving away from it, right?

Nice job 4everakid! I have not had my first sip yet, but I imagine it will not go as smooth as yours. Time will tell

Comment

Iced, I should mention it wasn't sheer will power alone, I think you guys hangin in pubs is fantastic. I took my nightly Lorrazepam before I opened the beer. Weighed the pros and cons and did it anyway. Because the drug already has similar effects to alcohol, I think I just needed that taste. But will continue for another week, and like you am taking it a day at a time, trying to keep everything on the low-low.....even though this has been one of the most stressful weeks ever I am proud however, pill or not, that I did not finish that beer......first time ever!!! Also first time ever to go this long without!!!!!! Woohoooooo to all of us !!

Comment

Working...
      X