Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to site..started baclofen , need advice

Hi all,

Im new to this site, I did my own research few weeks back and decided to order Baclofen online. Im not a daily drinker but drank maybe 3-4 night week, get my cravings only in evening. but when i start i find it hard to stop. I was worried it would turn into daily, I wanted to take baclofen to drink less.

the first few days i was taking 10mg x3 times a day. every night i drank bottle wine , (to see if it had any effect) prob an excuse to drink tho haha! any way no change. then i upped it to 20mg x 3 times day. BIG DIFFERENCE!!! it took me 4-6 hours to drink 1 bottle wine. i was still getting a buzz out of the wine not as much as usual but i really felt like i could be a normal ish drinker. if i could manage to drink just weekend a bottle over 6 hours to me seemed fine. then on wednesday just gone, I then upped my dose to 3x30mg in morn and 3x30mg in afternoon. about an hour later, i was so drowzy and sleepy thank god i was not in wrk i slept through it feeling totally off my head and a bit depressed. felt pretty horrible couldnt believe i was putting my self through this to stop drinking. I felt bit better in evening, i could only manage 1 glass wine, it had no high at all. waste of time, i put it down to the fact i wasnt feeling well with the sudden higher dose. the next night i didnt drink at all ( i was sooooo happy , this is what i want during week) so on friday i went back down to taking only 2 tabs just in morning . didnt feel as sleepy, but when i went to drink on the friday night ( the night i wanted to drink) i still felt nothing no high, it was bit disappointing, yester day i took 20mg in morning again, and last night tried to drink and still felt nothing, i feel disappointed as ive still the urge to get drunk , but i cant get anything out of it. i thought i could keep a low dose and maybe just reduce my drinking but it seems to have taken away all affect completely. I haven't takin anything this morning, not sure what to do, I feeling is almost like being a dry drunk, still wan tto get drunk but cant. i read ppl saying they could still have few drink and then stop, thats wat i can do now, but whats the point if the few drink do absolutely nothing for u. there no relief. any one any experience of this is there a way to take a low dose and still get bit of buzz from it, or do i just keeping upping to when they say i wont crave it any more ?

p.s anyone know any doc in sydney that will prescribe it , as im ordering it from over seas so expensive and takes 2 weeks

Hiya, Fast twitch, and welcome to MWO. A better place for this thread would be in the Medication Research and Support forum on the main page. You'll find lots of other folks who take Baclofen as well, and would get a better response from that group. Hope to see you around!
    "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
    “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Thanks

[QUOTE=idefineme;1646541]Hiya, Fast twitch, and welcome to MWO. A better place for this thread would be in the Medication Research and Support forum on the main page. You'll find lots of other folks who take Baclofen as well, and would get a better response from that group. Hope to see you around![/QUOTE

Ok great thanks for that

Comment

Working...
      X