Just stop already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just stop already

I want this nightmare of the last 15 years to be over!! Why can't I just stop. Even as I type this, I am debating going to get some wine and have just one last day and then start tomorrow. How do you do it?

hi breeze. welcome. how do we do it? well, it can take a leap of faith. in yourself. have a read around, there is a lot of information and stories here. sounds like youre ready.

Comment

Hi breeze,
      I agree with Blink's response and you really have to want it.
      We have many successful stories on MWO. Please read "Just starting out" and the Newbie's Nest".
      There are many milestone's but it's worth it.
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Originally posted by Beeze View Post
        I want this nightmare of the last 15 years to be over!! Why can't I just stop. Even as I type this, I am debating going to get some wine and have just one last day and then start tomorrow. How do you do it?
        For my penneth - Tomorrow never comes

Carpe Diem - You will still be alive tomorrow with no regrets and a sober night behind you

Regards and good luck

Bacman
        I am not a Doctor - I am an alcoholic.
        Thoughts expressed here are my own, often poorly put together and littered with atrocious grammar and spelling.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Links to the Newbie's Nest and Tool Box are in my signature line below.

I have MANY regrets in my life, but getting sober is NOT one of them. Do whatever it takes to get thru this day Alcohol Free. We are so glad you found us! Byrdie
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Set a small goal - I'm doing 30 days; you are welcome to join

Comment

I set a goal of 30 days 375 days ago. It works!

Comment

Beeze, I feel your pain. I've been drinking heavy for 15 years too and tried to quit or cut back more times than I can count. The past two years has literally been a living hell. I'm on day 5 sober this time and I actually feel good. What I'm doing different is reading and posting on MWO and loving it. Stay in touch! You're not alone.
                Price...

Comment

Working...
                X