Day 52 and struggling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Madonmehndi,
    Sorry to hear your had such a tough time yesterday - though pleased to hear you made it through.
    Christmas is such a hard time, sometimes even just the change in routine is enough to make me feel wobbly, regardless of the extra feelings I find are floating around at this time of year.
    I hope you are feeling better today and overcoming this obstacle will contribute to feeling strong on your journey - 52 days is really a great achievement - you should be so proud xxx
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wildflower.
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour.

Comment

Hi Madon, haven't been around much as I going through some personal stuff that I had to deal with, Glad you did not have a drink as it would have just brought you right back to the horror days of your past, And if you want to remember them they were not good were they ?

You need to get back on track Madon, You need to learn from what is triggering theses resentments that make you think a drink will help ? Cravings are a normal part of recovery, they come & go, sometimes when you least expect them, Get back to your meetings, share there what's effecting you, just say it how it is. Also keep posting here Madon as remember you are far from being alone in your battles, You can beat this.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
      X