Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEWBIES IN NEED - DAY 14

Good morning every one
    I'm going to make a feeble attempt to start this thread today because I think we all look forward to it I know I do.

How did everyone do yesterday?

I had a good day. It was day 3 AF for me. Fairly smooth except TOM (sorry guys) which always makes trying to abstain more difficult. I'm still having difficulty concentrating but it seems to be getting better. It was also my first day on 125 mg of TOPA. I usually don't notice any change in side effects until around day 3. I was doing OK on 100 so if I don't notice any change I'll go back down. Why take more than necessary? It's off to the garden soon before the heat becomes unbearable.

Have a great day everyone and please check in soon. I missed hearing from everyone while having my coffee this morning.

Be strong, take those vitamins, get some exercise and tell yourself I can do this today!

Melissa
    If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

NEWBIES IN NEED - DAY 14

Tom? As in husband drinking? Yes, it does make it more difficult. Good for you. I'm back on track starting day 2 AF. Have an estimator coming for the kitchen remodel so will have to check back later. In the absence of Bluesky, I'll make a feable attempt:
    Wholeness lies beyond perfection. Rachel Naomi Remen

Comment

NEWBIES IN NEED - DAY 14

Hi everyone, its mid-afternoon here in the UK so a late start to the newbies today!!!! Well done on your 4th day today rottrod- hope it continues to go well!! Well, its Thursday and I'm still okay - on Sunday when I had that glass of wine, my husband opened a new bottle for me so I told him to put the top on and hide it somewhere, for this Saturday & Sunday. Anyway yesterday, I accidentally found it - I promise I wasn't looking for it! - in a cupboard!!! Needless to say, I quickly shut that cupboard door and found myself something else to do straightaway!! Still not managed anymore swimming though since Sunday and it did me so much good!! Trouble is I love to swim on a morning but I start work at 9am and before that I have to taxi my kids to the station for school/work then by the time I finish at lunchtime, the schools hire the pool for school lessons. Thats a poor excuse really cause I could go on a night................anyway will definitely swim Saturday & Sunday. Got to keep up with all you exercise addicts!!! Good luck everyone today no matter what you are aiming for!!! Janicexxxx
      AF since 9 May 2012
      Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

NEWBIES IN NEED - DAY 14

No Louise TOM is "whispering" time of month

Comment

NEWBIES IN NEED - DAY 14

Good morning/day Janice, Louise, Rottrod,

Did OK last night. I am wiped today. Had to have an MRI and I am claustrophobic. The doc had me take a xanax. I never took one before. It helped but I am soooooooo tired. Took a nap and might need another!

Everyone sounds good today. Janice, you are so strong to close that cupboard! Great job.:goodjob:

Comment

NEWBIES IN NEED - DAY 14

Good job Janice.

I didn't care for the MRI either Ducky, it seemed to dry in there,I kept needing to cough and I needed to be still. Nap away...

Comment

NEWBIES IN NEED - DAY 14

just a quickie but that comment about TOM and louise thinking it was your hubby as I did made me really laugh. Catch up later.:H :H :H

Comment

NEWBIES IN NEED - DAY 14

Hello and well done everyone. I've got 4 days AF under my belt, which I'm pleased about, but a bunch of us are going to the pub after work tonight so I'm not holding out any hope for day 5! Good luck to the rest of you.
                sigpic
                AF since December 22nd 2008
                Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

NEWBIES IN NEED - DAY 14

Please do Garden Girl

Marshy, have a good time, be careful, try not to get too......marshy...check in with us later

Comment

Working...
                  X