I have 80oz of vodka.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 80oz of vodka.

I have 2 40's, 1.14litres x 2 of vodka. So tempted but I am resisting. I bought one on a bad day yesterday and another today because I've got unresolved issues going on that I cannot accept yet. Uncracked. Put it where I would never find it; that used to work! Bought another out of sheer habit. Neither has been cracked. I have lost everything I loved in my life because of that substance. Its staring at me because I know its there even though it's hidden. Even hidden on myself (Or i tried). I know what comes from it; but I know where it is because I've been sober for so long that i cannot forget anymore. Oh the days I used to forget. I used to forget where I put something for days and it would drive me nuts. I don't forget anymore. Anyone with any advice how to manage it? I know return it. Pour it down a sink, smash it... sell it to another AL on a bank holiday. Lots I could do with it. i just pray I do not drink it.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Re: I have 80oz of vodka.

Pour it out, E. You don't need it or actually want it. How about you do that now and come back and post when you're done? I bet you'll feel good for taking charge and not giving up your power.

Comment

K let you know when I'm back. I've done this before so its not that hard.
      "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Damn one of them is hidden in a place my family will figure it out. So that one will be smashed.

Comment

Hey there - so you want to talk about what's going on? Maybe it will help. We are here for you.
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Are you smashing both of them?
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Well the empty bottle is gonna suck to get rid of. The other I cannot touch for a couple more minutes. The one is poured out but i have the empty bottle now to get out of the house. The other will take some time to get too without causing craziness. Whats going on is having to accept the woman I am completely in love and committed to is now dating another man. So I'm a little distressed. But so far managed. Sigh 1 down. Next to get too.

Comment

Done with the second. Its gone. I live next to a park. Smashed into a waste barrel.

Comment

Plenty of people would have taken it from me i'm sure but I know how much pain it causes. I was cursed the last time I filled a toilet full of 200oz of "20+ proof" mix.

Comment

I don't feel better but at least its not there.

Comment

Good job on getting rid of it!
                      I am sorry you are going thru all of this now.
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by empyr3al View Post
                        Whats going on is having to accept the woman I am completely in love and committed to is now dating another man. So I'm a little distressed. But so far managed.
                        Now that's damn hard. take care friend. Incredible job getting rid of the poison.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Don't buy anymore, E. Leave your money and credit cards at home, ok? I'm sorry you're in such pain right now but you know drinking will only make it worse. Take care, NS

Comment

[MENTION=23850]empyr3al[/MENTION] I'm sorry for the pain your going through! :hug: This is so hard to deal with. No wonder you don't feel well. Glad you found the strength inside to smash, dump the poison. Hope in time, your heart will mend. Good job in not letting poisonous-ethanol-alcohol pull you into a deep dark abyss.
                            How are you doing today? Hope your proud of yourself for dumping-smashing that nasty, lying dragon. :thumbsup:

Comment

[MENTION=11738]wild[/MENTION]lflowers I am alive. Did some tinkering that I was proud of but it wont solve what my heart is feeling. I got 10% done what I should have. I've dumped alcohol before so it wasn't that much of a big deal other than regret.

Comment

Working...
                              X