New here and have questions about the Health Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here and have questions about the Health Store

So what is the deal with the MWO book, CD's, and supplements? Are they no longer available?

Re: New here and have questions about the Health Store

LOL I suppose I should introduce myself... I'm female, 45, and looking to cut back my alcohol use. Over the years the one glass of wine at night while cooking dinner has progressed to a second one with dinner, and a third one after dinner. I've been trying to cut back on my own, but I haven't been successful. I just started acupuncture & Chinese herb treatment to help me along, but I am intrigued by Roberta's story and want to be ready with a good plan if that is not enough.
    Last edited by love2driveinct; July 22, 2017, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Hi [MENTION=2143]love[/MENTION]todriveinct,
      Sorry no one's said Hi to you at this point, so rare here. I think the store has been shut and shuttered, and now this site existed mostly for the forum. I'm not sure, but, others can give you a better idea. Try saying Hi in the Newbie's Nest thread, They'll be a few people to help in there.
      Welcome to the journey, we've all been down the road beore.
      Mr V

Comment

Hi. The board is a bit spotty at time. Welcome and read in the general forum most of what is going on. The level you are at should not be a problem to quit cold. Some of us have dealt with 40 units or more in a day. You are lucky and stay your course.
        "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

What do we do in this situation? Email, direct message.... wait,
          "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

S%t I am worried.

Comment

Working...
            X