Omg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg

I wanted a title that would get your attention.
    I just want you all to know that until I figure this site out it might seem like I'm ignoring your advice, encouragement and support. That is not the case.
    I was on a forum (HGTV) years ago...as CER actually so besides Facebook that's the platform I'm used to.
    I wish there was a way to see if someone replied to me without filtering through a whole thread.

And....

So, this dislex guy walks into a bra...

We just need to get everyone to use the "@ mention" feature when they want you to know they mentioned you in their post [MENTION=24124]CER[/MENTION], then you'll get a notification if someone replied to you. But that being said, it certainly helps to read through all the threads to get the most benefit from MWO. You can also "subscribe" to threads and be notified if someone posts to them. All those settings are in your profile under "General Settings"
    Last edited by abcowboy; January 30, 2018, 07:55 PM.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: Omg

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
      We just need to get everyone to use the "@ mention" feature when they want you to know they mentioned you in their post [MENTION=24124]CER[/MENTION], then you'll get a notification if someone replied to you. But that being said, it certainly helps to read through all the threads to get the most benefit from MWO. You can also "subscribe" to threads and be notified if someone posts to them. All those settings are in your profile under "General Settings"
      I certainly will read through the threads when time allows but, with 2 part time jobs, two kids 14 and 11, helping with homework, housework, meals and a wee bit of family time and me time it's not always possible.

Comment

Re: Omg

Originally posted by CER View Post
        I certainly will read through the threads when time allows but, with 2 part time jobs, two kids 14 and 11, helping with homework, housework, meals and a wee bit of family time and me time it's not always possible.
        Hi, CER. I'm glad you've stayed with us and hope it is helping you. I found that I had to put the work of quitting at the top of my list of priorities. Of course I met my actual responsibilities to family and work (probably better than when I was drinking) but my quit was paramount. It feels selfish in some ways but is really the best thing you can do for yourself and everyone who counts on you. Take care, NS

Comment

Working...
        X