• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st day being a good boy

yes ducky its good to see ung persons sorting them selves out
    i wish i would have sorted my probs out yrs ago like 20yrs ago

Comment

1st day being a good boy

rachel your display picture is hypnotizing.
      wholly, thanks for all the welcomes guys!
      unfortunately ive fallen off the wagon already =-(. but im still clinging on to the back getting dragged through the dirt haha. ugh...
      so heres what went wrong. my roommate and i work together, and he is quite the drinker himself. he doesnt know that im trying to quit. he bought me a six pack today, i guess just to be a nice guy? i couldnt resist. it was like giving a monkey a bunch of bananas. so what do i do? tell him my intentions?
      i feel so weak

Comment

1st day being a good boy

on the upside i couldnt stop thinking of coming home to this website today! so things are lookin up friends!

Comment

1st day being a good boy

Hi Ghostman - so what's a six pack between friends - or perhaps you just kept them all to yourself - such a greedy boy !!

At least your wagon still has you hanging on - and not dropped you by the wayside. Let's go for better today hey ? (oh I guess it's already evening with you - and I haven't had breakfast yet !)

luc.
          Gonnabee not Wannabee

Comment

1st day being a good boy

seahorse, yes mwo is very supportive! its very cool. Im pretty ashamed, cuz my mom has to watch me do this to myself =-(.

Comment

1st day being a good boy

luc, yeah no it was all for me haha. gone in about 1.5 hours. my great uncle lives in switzerland hes a custom glove maker haha.

Comment

1st day being a good boy

well atleast i drank it early enough that i wont be hung over tomoro... on the upside that is.

Comment

1st day being a good boy

Custom SKi gloves ?????????
                  Gonnabee not Wannabee

Comment

1st day being a good boy

well i dunno if they are ski gloves specifically... but most likely.
                    hey how do i add a picture for my profile?

Comment

1st day being a good boy

Your Avatar

Click on User CP at top left.........Click on Edit Avatar.........Then choose one of the selection offered.........or import one you find out there on the net after googling for free downloadable avatars.

If I can do it - anybody can !!

(Hope you find something better than mine)

Luc
                      Gonnabee not Wannabee

Comment

1st day being a good boy

hahaha luc your funny. thanks for the help i think i figured it out. what time is it in switzerland anyways?

Comment

1st day being a good boy

08.12 - going for breakfast.

Is that an otter you're burping on your lap in the camper van ?
                          Gonnabee not Wannabee

Comment

1st day being a good boy

lol no its a daschound her name is coco, and its in my stepdads motor home

Comment

1st day being a good boy

oh an otter, !!! i changed ppic, it was quite funny 2 start them it did start makin my eyes go, but then last night i did get thru 16 beers, shit an i did so well thru the day , i guess u r sleeping now, im just goin in shower, an of to work, got mega hills to walk up now, to get to work, a day of scrubbing, im a cleaner 2day, scrubbin other peoples crap no wonder i drink, ive been really bad since i stopped the anphettamine, i seem to swap 1 addiction 4 another , instead a having the wizz and scrubbin like mad an gettin things done im sat here drinking beer 1st thing in morning ,feelin like shit, not wanting to move, an im gonna miss the bus ,it comes in 13 mins, not even dressed yet, oh sxxt, ive done 4 beers already, i think 2 day is gonna b the day i say goodbye to beer an get wasted, pub is right opposite the bus stop, its the best bus stop in the world, probably!!! 2morr nis gonna b the day i behave, an hopefully the day after, if i do just 2 days id b so happy , cant remember last time i did that, oh im never gonna get the bus, ooops !!!!
                              :upset: lol the assmaster!! im slowly tryin to unwedge my head out my arse !!

Comment

1st day being a good boy

Hi ghostman,
                                Forget the 6-pk., you drank it and now it`s gone. At least, that`s my plan of attack now -if I slip up, I`m just gonna forget that I did, and try to be focussed on my journey again( currently on wk. 2 of moderating).

This site made me stop kidding myself, and gave me the support I needed to get my act together.

Wishing you well,

Starlight Impress

Comment

Working...
                                X