Newbies in Need - Day 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in Need - Day 24

Thank you so very much for your lovely note. And I think you make a really great point about the self honesty. That's where I will begin my work first.

Thank you for the wisdom.

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 24

Welcome Arlen and everyone else who has joined us since I went on vacation. Thanks for starting us out Kitty with your good news. I also am on day 6 of no cigs. We all need to buy a book of quotes so we can fill in for Blue sky. Hope she is doing well. Great to hear that most everyone is doing well. I've been over a bit while on vacation. Notice it really creeps up on me when I don't make time for the cds for several days and especially if I forget to take the evening supplements before we go out. The supplements really do seem very helpful for me. Garden Girl, I'm glad you and your husband were able to talk and hopefully he can find a way to be more supportive. If you join MWO as a subscriber for 3 months ($30) you get the book and some kudzu free. I know they are a bit backed up on kudzu orders but everything else is so easy to order from this site. I hope they are helpful.

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 24

Hi all,
        I havent been posting lately. Not sure why. Feeling a bit depressed and desperate for change.I'm gonna try to get back with it. Bird

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 24

lilaclover;154627 wrote: Good Morning Everyone,

Made it through my first Saturday !! 5 days AF now !

Janice, I will pray for you and your Dad !!

Kitty, now I have a new obsession..Chinese food...will have to get soome soon. Don't forget to describe your new kitty and let us know his/her name !

Garden Girl, I found that the supps and the book helped me tremendously. I am sure the CDs would too if I didn't keep falling asleep during them. I am going to try them again tonight.

Good work on resisting, twice, Change.

Have a great Sunday. Will pop in later.

Lots of hugs. Lilac Lover.
          If you fall asleep while listening to the CD's, and they are still playing, it's still working, but subconsiously.
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 24

Bird nice to have you back. hope your depression washes away soon. hugs to you
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Newbies in Need - Day 24

Thanks so much for the advice Trixietrack...I will keep at those CDs ! Bird, I missed reading your posts and your uplifting avatar !!! Lilac
              Lilac

Comment

Working...
              X