new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new

Welcome korann, MWO has been a lifesaver to me. Everyone here is fantastic. Keep reading and get the materials. Hope to "see" you often.

Welcome also to Fallen Prince !! Hope things are going well.
    Lilac

Comment

new

Thanks

Thanks and hi to Betty Boop and Lilac for the welcome :thanks:
      Things are going a lot better since i found this site: 5/6 days AF, i'm taking Kudzu, no drink cravings!! and got a new job today
      See you all around

Comment

new

thank you everyone for your warm welcome,support and encouragement.Unfortunately I am unable to log on as often as i would like, so please bear with me with my slow responses at this time. I was having a uncertain, sorta sad day and to just log on and see that others understand and care was uplifting. Again thanks!

Comment

new

Welcome Korann,
          We have many stories to tell. I hope that our stories will help you too and that yours will help us. Good luck and I hope to see you around.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

new

Hi Korann,

Sorry you had a sad day - hope today is better for you.

Thx for the welcome Betty Boop and well done Fallen Prince - sounds as if life for you is good.

Keep on postin.
            Sweet

Comment

new

Hi koran....hope you are getting some support and inspiration from this site...i just love the fact you can be yourself. i come here every day to re committ to myself the need to moderate my boozing, to get support, to share my experience and things that work for me with other people.

hope you get some benefit too.
              good luck on your personal journey into chanhe....regards Cassy

Comment

new

Just saying hi to Korann and Fallen Prince and of course everyone else. I am new here too. I hope we all find what we seek. I am very encouraged!!

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

new

Hi - how are you all today?

I'm feeling good - glad it's Friday and hopefully we'll have a rain-free weekend to look forward to.

What you all up to? Hope you're all feeling OK.

Kudzu sounds like the way forwards - I do struggle with the cravings so will give it a go. Fallen Prince - let me know how you're getting on with it.

Sweet
                  xx

Comment

Working...
                  X