Things are not good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things are not good

Janice, I am so very sorry. Whenever we lost a parent, we just feel so alone. There is no one who loves us so unconditionally than parents, spouses and children.

You are in my thoughts.
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Things are not good

Hi janice..so sorry to hear your sad news..may he rest in peace.

thinking of you ...Regards Cassy

Comment

Things are not good

janice. shit happens. it is so hard, and the drink is so there, so comforting. just try to keep it under control, as you are so bravely doing. Let it ease the pain without taking over your life. and then get back to the issues you need to deal with and to us, your friends who miss you and feel for you. All our love
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Things are not good

Hi Janice

I have really missed you on the boards and am very sorry about this news.

I feel for you!

Comment

Things are not good

Janice,
            So sorry about your Dad. We'll be here for you...Bird

Comment

Things are not good

Sorry about your dad - I do hope you can get through it. I lost my mum 2 years ago and it still hurts but the pain does get more bearable. You know we're all here for you and each other, so hope you can get through it.

Take care
              Sweet
              xx

Comment

Working...
              X