topamax on line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

topamax on line

I noticed someone said that the doctor would not give s/he a prescription for topamax. I am in the same boat. Where online can you order it?

topamax on line

There is a thread dedicated to that somewhere on here but most say Riverpharmacy I think. I did a search on google and bought mine. I can tell you it takes FOREVER though if you are in the states. I am in Texas and I ordered mine the 16th of July, paid for express shipping, it said 10 days and I just got it yesterday! I have read many threads that say beware of generic though, they dont work the same! Good luck!

Comment

topamax on line

Hey there Doxy, I'd like to suggest where I got my Topa from... I checked prices and found the cheapest at aclepsa.com... If you google Topa you should find it... It took me also about 3 weeks for it to arrive... Best of luck and if you get a chance check out the thread that Paddy started about Topa. Very informative... Take Care !!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

topamax on line

Voice of caution here. There have been several of us here that never received our orders from Aclepsa. I tried 3 times. (I guess I'm a slow learner:H )Others have had similar issues. I tried INHOUSE pharmacy, and recieved my 1st order in 10 days total from order till delivery, and it was name brand( Janssen-cilag -which is the Australian arm of Johnson & Johnson). It was slightly more expensive than Aclepsa, but much more reliable. Check several of the threads for other recommendations
        Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

topamax on line

I've used aclepsa several times and have had no problems. I know some people have had problems but for the most part they deliver in time and are very cheap.
          Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com - Online Health Superstore

Comment

topamax on line

New Here

I just joined this site today. I have a lot to learn about it. I was wondering. Does the Topa work? I have already been to a doctor asking for "something" and they would not give me anything. My doctor says he dosent believe in it....???

thanks.

Comment

topamax on line

Comment

topamax on line

It works, but it is not a cure-all. You have to be in the right mindframe. It takes away the physical cravings but not the mental ones.

Many people have had a lot of success. When I was on it, it made beer taste like crap to me. It did slow me down, but I still had a few times where I got trashed even tho I didn't have the physical cravings. The hangover the next day was very unpleasant (who ever had a pleasant hangover??).

It was a big aid to me being AF for 10 weeks earlier this year.

Barb

Comment

topamax on line

I get Topoamox from a psychiatrist who seemed more than willing to dispense it to me. I told him I have a drinking problem and wanted to experiment with some new medications and he was willing to monitor me. I would suggest calling several DRs until you find one that is willing to work with you...then your insurance will cover a portion of Topamax as it is FDA approved for other things.
                  Zhenna

Comment

Working...
                  X