Saw doc about anxiety...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw doc about anxiety...

Hi capricorn, just read your post re. propranolol. I t is used frequently as a beta blocker,
    it reduces response to adrenaline, which in turn reduces anxiety, so used in accordance
    with doctors advice, is very useful without being addictive. Also used in treatment of
    migraine. Paula.

Comment

Saw doc about anxiety...

Don't Want Addiction in My Medical Records

I will not tell my doctors about my drinking because it makes it almost impossible to get certain insurances. I would like to find out how you can order the meds that are used in this program on line. Can anyone help with that?:new:

Comment

Saw doc about anxiety...

cap - thanks much for the PM about my sis! I've posted on the Just getting started board on that and why I up and disappeared for a couple of weeks.

I've never heard of propranolol - but if it helps w/the anxiety and you only use it when you're having it it sounds good to me! As you know, I'm scared to death to take any of those because of my experience with the AD's (Effexor especially). The brain zaps from withdrawal will eventually stop - I know it's the strangest sensation! I don't remember having any of the other withdrawal effects - but that stuff had me so ramped up into a manic (psychotic) episode (which, BTW I had NEVER had before) that I probably wouldn't have noticed an elephant sitting on my head!

I'm glad you're feeling better! I think it's taken me almost a year to get feeling right again - I can think clearly, I don't feel disconnected, my hair's filling in nicely, the weight's come off, etc. So be patient, you'll feel better and better with every passing week until one day you think "Wow, I'm back to my old self again"!

Comment

Saw doc about anxiety...

Clean Act,
          We can tell you how to get the Herbal & Vitamin equalent. As far as the prescription meds. can't do it. Read the MWO book......it has all the herbal & vitamin needs that you may need. IAD:welcome:
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
          X