Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which online pharmacy would you recommend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to you all,

I've been looking through tons of posts relating to purchasing topa online. A number of sites have been mentioned, aclepsa, riverpharmacy, ukonlinepharmacy etc...I live in the UK and need to purchase it as cheaply as possible without a prescription. I was just wondering if you guys could share your thoughts on which site would be the best. Oh one more thing, I've noticed a lot of posts mention that topa makes beer taste rotten...does it do the same for white wine?

Look forward to your posts folks and I wish you all well in the meantime,

jj

I recomend Arturo's he's on work release but they say he can get you anything ! Sorry Just being a wise ass. Hope you find what you need. IAD:H
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Try River Pharmacy. Lots of people have said that they've successfully ordered from this site. Good luck.

Julie

Comment

I had a good experience with River Pharmacy. They are not the cheapest, but I believe you will get what you pay for in a reasonable amount of time. Good luck!
        Rob2
        Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.--- Dale Carnegie

Comment

I recently ordered from medsmex. I haven't received it yet but its only been a week. I have ordered my thyroid meds from them in the past and my thyroid tests all came back normal on their meds. They can be a bit slow but do respond to my emails.

Comment

jj
            One thing you must learn about MWO - always ignore IAD - he's always being a wise-ass!!!!:H :H (you know I love you IAD)
            I live in the US, not the UK, but I use River Pharmacy. They are very reliable and have very good quality meds. They are not cheap, but are pretty fast and you are not taking any chances with them.
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Aclepsa is the cheapest I've found and the one I would use.
              Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com - Online Health Superstore

Comment

i thought you needed script from doc to get topa? you can order on line with out? mold

Comment

Yes, I ordered from River Pharmacy without a script and was happy with their service. Some people have ordered from the one Charlie recommended Aclespsa which is the cheapest. I have read the threads, however, and there were several people who never received their orders.
                  Rob2
                  Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.--- Dale Carnegie

Comment

Working...
                  X