tired on topa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tired on topa

anybody have ideas to counter-act the sleepiness side-effect of topamax? thanks!

tired on topa

my doctor has me on phentermine [sp] low dose. it seems to help. i need to lose wt... about 75 pounds... i'm only on the program about 2 weeks. and 50mg of topa. so i take 25 mg in the morning of topa and abt 15-30mg of phentermine for the day... then another 25 of topa at nite. next week i'll increase the topa but not the phentermine. i also have to take thyroid meds and a beta blocker for altogether different reasons. but without the phentermine... i was woozie and tired all kinds of weird when i took the 50 mg at nite... it didn't work... now i am not having any side effect at all. still having cravings for alcohol and no wt loss. but i think it's too early. but have cut back on the alcohol a great deal... so that is at least good. and am trying harder... and trying to exercise.
    Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

tired on topa

ps... you can get phentermine online too without a prescription... but i always like to check everything out with a doctor or at least ask a pharm. if all meds will work together.
      Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

tired on topa

I thought phentermine was a controlled drug- are you sure you can get it without a script? I looked arund online and couldn't find anywhere that allowed it.

Comment

tired on topa

Hi

I emailed Riverpharmacy before ordering my TOPA and they were very, very helpful. I sent a list of all the drugs I was on so that they could check if they were compatible

Maybe you could ask them

Hope this helps

:l Sweetpea
          :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Working...
          X