Is Topa a long term med?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Topa a long term med?

After reading MWO, I don't recall there being any info about long term use. Is the goal to use it indefinitely or shourld one eventually taper of it. Anyone know?

Is Topa a long term med?

long term?

Hi Imcj799, there were a couple of things that concerned me in the use of topa, one is that you have to titrate up and down gradually and the MWO book has the schedule, and another is that you cannot just quit it. I think that is important to consider with your doctor. :welcome: Suz
    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Is Topa a long term med?

IMC,

Many who are taking topa have been on it a long time. Hey, if it works and keeps you off the booze, how bad is that?

Just think of the MS and Migraine folks who have to take it long term. How are we any different?

I hope it works for you!!

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Is Topa a long term med?

Does anyone have an idea when it really starts kicking in? I'm at 75 and it's helping. But not great and I'm not losing wt. If anything I've gained wt. Bummer. I'd like to read more about eveyone's experiences. I think most people get up to 175 mg plus. So far I have not had any real major side effects.
        Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Working...
        X