Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first date with Naltrexone

pepper;223930 wrote: Nina,

I am now on day 7. I have not tried to drink since I started it. When you say it works well with beer do you mean it helps you to moderate? My goal is to try 30 days AF before attempting to try to drink. I just upped my dose Sunday night and have suffered two very restless nights although not nearly as bad as the first. No other problems though so I will continue on. Good luck to you and I hope your bday present is worth it!
    Are you taking the meds offered on this website?

Comment

I am on day 8 (Naltrexone) but have been drinking (wine and champagne) as well. I am going AF tomorrow, and have some valium to help with withdrawals. Best wishes everyone, and keep posting... (I am not taking other meds apart from Zoloft antidepressant - increased the other day as was thought my drinking so much was still 'self-medicating' - we'll see......) Might take a vitamin B or something too. Any suggestions?

Comment

Update from me. Taking Naltrexone each day. Have been AF for four days, this is the morning of the 5th. Don't crave it as much as I did. Having really bizarre and vivid dreams.

Comment

Working...
        X