Urine colour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urine colour?

Without wishing to ask too many personal questions??!! Has anyone found they are peeing bright yellow in the morning on the standard meds?? The B vit tablet seems to be a strong colour and as that is taken towards the end of the day I wonder if that is what is doing it. Bit alarming peeing such a dayglo colour first thing! I don't drink stacks of water but when I am AF I do drink more than normal so I wouldn't think I am dehydrated....

Urine colour?

Hi Bessie
    I take Solgar Ultimate B and C complex and yes! dayglo urine! It that's the one you are on, or similar,worry not!
    Anna:h
    IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
    Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

Urine colour?

Hi Bessie - yep B complex vits make me pee in glorous technicolour too .

Nothing to worry about

Love

satori
      xxx
      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Urine colour?

Phew! Thanks!

Comment

Urine colour?

B's added side effect.. now I watch for it!! When I don't see it I remember I forgot my supplements...
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Urine colour?

Nothing to worry about.. I take a vitamin B complex pill once daily, and my urine is like HD TV in yellow...Its the B-Complex doing its job that make it yellow.

Comment

Urine colour?

I'm almost looking forward to my morning dayglo experience now that I know it's ok!! :H :H

Comment

Urine colour?

Also about Bs: I was told by a health-store employee that I could (and should) take several times the recommended dose of Bs. I was a bit taken aback and assumed she just wanted to sell more. But I asked my doctor, who agreed wholeheartedly. Pop them morning noon and night, was the message. So, now you can have day-glo pee at every visit to the loo!
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Urine colour?

The primary reason for taking the xtra B vitamin is that they are water soluble and you pee them out rather quickly. If you dose up several times throughout the day you will refresh the dose.
                  Suddenly I see
                  This is what I want to be
                  suddenly I see
                  Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Urine colour?

yes, and also, you absorb them less efficiently if you have been drinking alcohol for a long time, so you need to replenish. And since they are water soluble they are not dangerous-- they will not build up in your system like some vitamins. So hurray for yellow peepee!
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Urine colour?

Christ almighty you guys are seriously taking the piss!! (or should that be 'talking')

I think you should all get yourselves off to the nearest STD clinic and pray to god for forgiveness for ever mentioning wee wee on a sacred forum like this!

Go on the lot of you.....
                      post your results back here in 2 weeks or else I ain't sleeping with any of ya!! (you too satori and BJ!!!)
                      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Urine colour?

Yes hooray for yellow peepee!

Also note that vitamin C is also water soluble.

Vitamins A, D, and E are fat soluble so watch out you don't take too much of those!
                        Suddenly I see
                        This is what I want to be
                        suddenly I see
                        Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Urine colour?

hippie37;225228 wrote:
                          Go on the lot of you.....
                          post your results back here in 2 weeks or else I ain't sleeping with any of ya!! (you too satori and BJ!!!)
                          Jeez Hippie ........thats a relief!

satori
                          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Urine colour?

yes, a relief it is to me too.

As for C, yes, you can take ALOT of that, and according to the Seven Weeks to Sobriety programme, you SHOULD take tons of it (Ester C), something like 6-8,000mg per day (spread out over the day). The only possible problem with that is some people get (um, how shall we put it so as not to offend Hippie's delicate disposition?), well, um, loose in the non-urinary defacation department. In that case, you should cut down on Cs until you are, um, normal.

Comment

Urine colour?

you guys crack me up (i'd been wondering about this ... had been worried the dayglo color was a sign i wasn't getting enough water even though i feel like i'm drinking gallons!) one less thing to be worried about!

Comment

Working...
                              X