Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my topa..how much should I take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so anxious to get started and I'm sure if I was patient enough I could read through these threads and see what ya'all have recommended but I am not patient so I am going to get started now and then see if anyone can help with what I should be taking. The pills are 100 mg. so I will see if I can cut it in half. Any topa users that can help me with the right doasge?????? Thanks in advance!

do this either with the help of a doctor or with the book ...

it's great that you're seeking help with your drinking, but this is a serious drug that can cause seizures if you don't start it slowly, take it properly, and then wean off it properly when you go off. you also need to drink enough water to ensure you don't get kidney stones and you need to be aware of potential changes in vision (and go to your dr. right away if they occur) because you could be having a severe reaction.

please. get the book. or go see a doctor. or read the lancet study. don't trust random people online -- even in a forum as helpful as this one -- how much you should be taking of a drug that's this serious and then follow their advice. i could tell you but, then again, you don't know whether i'm a sane person or a complete idiot. we're all a bunch of alcoholics!!!! ;-)))) i will say, though, that the 100 mg tablets generally are too big to start with. buy 25 or 50 mgs. go talk to your doctor. or buy the book. or find the lancet study on line and read the dosing guidelines carefully.

Comment

Working...
    X